Last updated: June 5, 2018
Macau News is also referred to as "we", "us" or "our" in the below content.
Data We Collect
We collect the following types of data
- Data you provide us directly when you give us feedback.
- Device data, such as device identifiers, operating system and software installed on the device.
- Usage data, such as content and timing you access while using our products.
- Location data, such as IP address and latitude/longitude from your device.
- Preferences, such as language, location you select while using our products.
- Analytical data. We use third party services to collect information about your browsing activities while using our products.
- Error reports.
How We Use Your Data
We use the data for the following purposes
- To reply your feedback.
- To obtain market share information of device and software. This helps us to make decision of future development.
- To understand how users use our products, which helps us to improve the products.
- To deliver location-based content through our products.
- To measure the performance of our products.
- To check and fix problems in our products.
- To detect and prevent unauthorized activities in our products.
How We Share Your Data
We may share the data in the following situations
- Business Transfers. In the event of a sale, merger, acquisition, reorganization, or similar event, your data may be part of the transferred assets.
- Legal Requirements. We may disclose your data if required to do so by law.